New York Religious Discrimination Attorney
At Valiant Law, we understand the importance of religious freedom in the workplace. Our experienced Religious Discrimination Attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of employees who have been discriminated against based on their religion.
What is Religious Discrimination?
Religious discrimination is when an employer treats an employee unfavorably because of their religious beliefs or practices. This can include:
- Refusing to hire an applicant because of their religion
- Firing an employee because of their religion
- Harassing an employee because of their religion
- Refusing to accommodate an employee's religious practices and beliefs
How We Can Help
Our New York Religious Discrimination Lawyers have a deep understanding of the complex laws surrounding religious discrimination in the workplace. We can help you:
- File a complaint with the EEOC or state agency
- Negotiate a settlement with your employer
- Represent you in court if necessary
- Advise you on your legal rights and next steps
Contact Our New York Religious Discrimination Lawyer
If you believe you have been a victim of religious discrimination in the workplace, it is important to act quickly. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced New York Religious Discrimination Attorneys.
If you believe your employer is mistreating or discriminating against you, call (914) 730-2422 or contact us online to speak with an attorney during a free consultation. Our New York law firm represents clients in English, Spanish, Farsi, and Armenian.